vrijdag 5 januari 2007

Yippie, my first comment!

Yep, got a comment on a post the other day (on the happy new year post, but about the January 2nd post). Someone is reading my stuff! I suspect a very good friend of mine, who lives too far away from me (snif). Thank you H!


Didn't post for two days, so I'll have to do some catching up. I bought myself a book (Making websites for dummies) that is very interesting. Been a blogger for less than a week and I am already dreaming of heaving my own website! Well, who knows. Maybe I'll get the hang of it somewhere down the line.

Yesterday I posted a little "welcome to the world" card a couple of houses down the street. I got caught in the act though, so I was invited in, got a mug of tea and a little mini-boy in my arms. Very cool! Felt a bit embarrassed that I did not bring any gifts, but I did not expect to get invited in. This is the card I tried to snug in the mailbox:

I know, it's not a stamped card, but I do other techniques as well sometimes. Created the background wit a punch (following a pattern). Had the card waiting for the perfect opportunity for quite some time.

The little boy is called Mats and he choose the second Christmas day (yes, the Dutch have two of those) to come into the world. I know by experience that it's not much fun to have your birthday on a holiday (my mother celebrates hers on the second Christmas Day as well), but I hope it will not bug him too much.

But this was the last baby card I had "on stock", so I'm off to work now. Got to get me some stock again, because we are expecting a baby boom in our neighbourhood starting early April. Gives my lovely hubby the change to install his new toy. That is a brand new computer, so if you don't hear from me for a while, something went less smooth than it is supposed to... Hope to write you soon again!

1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

yes... thanks for post :)